Join us for an Inspiring Educational Workshop with Dr. William (Bill) Hoy and Dr. Patti Anewalt!
Date: Wednesday May 22, 2024 and Thursday May 23, 2024
Location: 2421 Willow Street, Willow Street, PA 17584
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn from one of the nation’s leading experts!
- Dr. William Hoy, renowned author, and speaker will be sharing his wealth of knowledge in this educational workshop. With over 100 journal articles, published papers, chapters, and books under his belt, Dr. Hoy will provide valuable insights that you won’t want to miss.
- Dr. Patti Anewalt developed the Pathways Center for Grief & Loss, a program of Hospice & Community Care. The Pathways Center supports nearly 9,000 bereaved adults, children, and teens each year. The focus of Dr. Anewalt’s clinical practice, writing, and teaching is on issues related to end of life, grief, compassion fatigue and crisis response, presenting at the national, state and local levels.
- Gain practical strategies and tools for practical ways to provide better care for those in our midst who suffer the tragedies of life.
- Engage in interactive discussions and activities
- Network with like-minded professionals and industry experts
- Q&A sessions with Dr. Bill Hoy and Dr. Patti Anewalt
Limited spots available! Reservations will start in April via our website
Spread the word and bring your colleagues! This is an event you won’t want to miss.
Let’s learn and be inspired together!