Our Millersville, PA funeral home first opened in 1948.
Located at 441 North George Street, our Millersville, PA funeral home began as the Richard Bair Funeral Home. Operating as such for over 49 years, Charles F. Snyder Jr. purchased the business in 1989 to be able to serve the people of Millersville and the surrounding areas.
- 441 North George Street
- Millersville, PA 17551
The Colonial-style home features a Williamsburg décor, which provides a warm, hometown atmosphere. The chapel room and reception areas can accommodate small and large services.
Music, photo slideshows, guest video tributes and video recording for those unable to travel are all available at our Millersville, PA funeral home. We can also provide arrangements for vision and hearing-impaired guests.
Located next to the Millersville Post Office, the property is handicap-accessible has a large parking lot providing convenient off-street parking.