Our first funeral home in downtown Lancaster opened in 1947.
On East King Street in downtown Lancaster, Pennsylvania stands a 125 year-old Georgian-style building that became the first Charles F. Snyder funeral home location. In the 65 years since opening our doors, this former Snyder family residence has seen some renovations that have added space and updated amenities to the historic Lancaster, PA property.
- Downtown Lancaster
- 414 East King Street
- Lancaster, PA 17602
While it still retains its colonial identity and sense of old-world charm, the facility has become a modern funeral home in many ways. Two large non-denominational chapel rooms, decorated in a classic Williamsburg style, can accommodate large services. Additionally there are numerous rooms available for casual family gatherings or privacy.
Music, photo slideshows, guest video tributes and video recording for those unable to travel are all available at services held at our downtown Lancaster funeral home. We can also provide arrangements for vision and hearing-impaired guests.
The property is handicap-accessible, and our large parking lot provides convenient off-street parking.