MASA – World’s Leading Emergency Assistance Company
Out of Area Protection Plan – $449
Weather you’re on a day trip or traveling the world, MASA TRS makes sure you’re never far from home and your loved ones are spared from unnecessary financial and emotional pain.
Travel with Confidence, MASA Protects
It’s the last thing you would ever plan during a vacation, but the financial and logistical burden of dealing with a death away from home can be staggering.
Basic health insurance plans and even medicare do not offer coverage that addresses dying away from home. Returning a deceased individual home can cost between $2,500-$3,000 with international transports ranging from $5,000-$10,000. Obtaining domestic permits can be a challenging process that varies from state to state while international arrangements usually require coordination with the consulate office after deciphering local requirements.
Thankfully, there is a way to give yourself and your loved ones lasting peace of mind with MASA TRS (Transport & Relocation Solutions). MASA covers both the expense and logistics of transporting your body if the unexpected were to occur while traveling 75 miles or more away from home.
Download the Brochure Now! – Click Here
Becoming a Member is Easy:
– No Claim Forms
– No Deductibles
– No Age Limits
– Guaranteed Issue
– No Health Questions
– No Transportation Dollar Limits
– One-time Fee Covers all Costs
How to Get Started:
– Call Katie Stahl at 717-560-5100 for more information and free consultation
– Submit Membership Information to Snyder – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Submit your one-time membership fee or monthly payment information
– Receive your Out of Area Protection Plan membership card and you’ll enjoy peace of mind anywhere you travel.